We are open year round. For Camping rates, click here.
Your 7th night is free. Rates do not include taxes.
Woodspirit's Retreat (1BR)
- $118/night; $699/week
- No pets in this cabin
Dogwood Den (1BR)
- $118/night; $699/week no pet
- Add $10 per night for up to 2 animals.
More than 2 pets are allowed
with prior approval only. The pet fee
is payable in full upon check-in.
Hickory Hideaway (2BR)
- $138/night; $828/week
- No pets in this cabin
Reservations made online will be charged a 50% deposit via credit/debit card at time of booking. The balance is due at check in, via cash, checks, traveler's checks or credit card. Reservations through email will require a 50% deposit, via credit card or check, with balance is due at check in, via cash, checks, traveler's checks or credit card.
Made more than 29 days prior to arrival date, we will refund the deposit, minus a $25 service charge. For cabin cancellations made 15 to 29 days prior to arrival, we will refund 50% of the deposit. For cabins canceled 14 or fewer days prior to arrival, Ash Grove will retain the entire deposit. Changing dates may result in a cancellation fee. Failure to show or early departures due to weather, etc., will receive no refund.
The is no refund of deposits for cancellations or changes for holiday reservations (holidays are Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years and the days immediately surrounding them).
Two pets are allowed in the Dogwood Den cabin. Pets are not permitted at or in any of the other cabins. Pets must be current on their vaccinations and on a flea control program. Pets must be on a leash or chain when outside the cabin. Pets must not be a nuisance to other guests (e.g., barking). Pets should not be left unattended for long periods. Clean up after your pet. The nearest boarding kennel is Horseshoe Kennels, about half an hour away.
Our facilities are for our registered guests only, unless prior arrangements have been made. There may be an additional charge for visitors during peak times. Guests are responsible for their visitors' behavior. No overnight visitors. Visitors must leave by 9:00pm.
On our mountaintop, flat areas for parking are extremely limited. One and two bedroom cabins are allowed to have up to 2 vehicles per cabin, and the 3BR cabin is allowed up to 3 vehicles. There will be an extra charge for additional vehicles.
Amenities offered are subject to change. While we try our best to keep amenities such as the satellite TV, Wi-Fi, gas log fireplaces, etc, in good repair, circumstances beyond our control sometimes prevent them from being available. There is no refund or rate reduction in such circumstances.
Check-in is between 3:00pm & 7:00pm
and check-out is by Noon.
- We can work with you on other check-in & -out times with advance notice.
- Early check-in or late check-out times, if available, may be subject to an extra charge.
- Minimum stays may apply during high season and holidays.
- A cleaning fee may be assessed for 1-night stays.
Rules and Regulations
For the safety of our guests and our property & forests, all guests must read and adhere to the following:
- Speed limit is "Dead Slow"--there are children, pets & wildlife here.
- Outdoor quiet time is 10pm to 8am. Excessively loud behavior is unacceptable at any hour.
- Playground, badminton & horseshoes are open 9am to 8pm. Children under 10 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Parents are responsible for their children and/or pets. Do not leave them unattended nor allow their loudness disturb other guests.
- No bikes are allowed inside the cabins, on porches or in the bathhouse.
- Absolutely no cutting or damaging standing trees.
- Do not collect or harm any plant life or wildlife.
Guests not adhering to the above rules may be asked to leave ASH GROVE immediately, with no refund for unused nights.