Meet Our Family:
Let us introduce ourselves! In March of 2019, The Koppel Family bought Ash Grove from Mark Henry and Steven Dugard. If you have been here before, you know that Steven was always there to greet you in the office and that Mark was always around on the property, making sure people got to where they needed to be. We, Esther, Mark, Chloe, Leo and Maggie-Dog, have learned everything we possibly could from these two amazing gentlemen and are, in our own way, keeping the
Spirit of Ash Grove alive and well.
"We do not tolerate intolerance". We strive to provide all of our visitors with a pleasant, accommodating, secure and family-friendly stay at ASH GROVE. To that end, we welcome our guests without regard to age, sex, race, national or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, or political affiliation. We also understand and celebrate the fact that families come in all shapes, sizes, colors and configurations.
Welcome to Ash Grove!
Our "Green" Policy:
More of our Go Green with Ash Grove efforts:
* We are replacing spent incandescent & CFL bulbs with LED bulbs.
* We use non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning products whenever possible.
* Our minimal outdoor lighting is on timers or sensors.
* The cabins and bathhouse have extra insulation.
* Bathrooms have water-efficient fixtures.
* We ask our guests to walk (not drive) between cabins, to the bathhouse, etc, on Ash Grove property.
* Our clean, mountain water tastes great--bring a reusable water bottle and fill it here, rather than use bottled water.
* We provide 1 set of towels per guest, and exchange them every third day and change the bed linens once weekly, upon request
Our Mission Statement:
Ash Grove Mountain Cabins and Camping is dedicated to providing our guests with a relaxing getaway and a place to enjoy the spiritual quality that Nature provides. We treat our guests as family and are committed to furnishing everyone with a welcoming environment. We strive to make our guests' stays so pleasant that they will not want to leave, but when they must go, they will take a bit of Ash Grove's peace and spirit with them.
Our Favorite Non-Profits:
We believe in helping others, and we are constantly searching for ways to support and participate in both our local and global communities. The Koppels have long been supporters of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC). Locally, we support Connestee Fire Rescue, Blue Ridge Public Radio and The Friends of Dupont. We are also members of the Brevard/Transylvania Chamber of Commerce. We hope to add to this list as we get to know our new community better. Click on the following logos to visit these organizations' websites.
Connestee Fire Rescue
Blue Ridge Public Radio