Meet Our Family:
Let us introduce ourselves! In March of 2019, The Koppel Family bought Ash Grove from Mark Henry and Steven Dugard. If you have been here before, you know that Steven was always there to greet you in the office and that Mark was always around on the property, making sure people got to where they needed to be. We, Esther, Mark, Chloe, Leo and Maggie-Dog, have learned everything we possibly could from these two amazing gentlemen and are, in our own way, keeping the
Spirit of Ash Grove alive and well.
"We do not tolerate intolerance". We strive to provide all of our visitors with a pleasant, accommodating, secure and family-friendly stay at ASH GROVE. To that end, we welcome our guests without regard to age, sex, race, national or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, or political affiliation.
Our "Green" Policy:
More of our Go Green with Ash Grove efforts:
* We are replacing spent incandescent & CFL bulbs with LED bulbs.
* We use non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning products whenever possible.
* Our minimal outdoor lighting is on timers or sensors.
* The cabins and bathhouse have extra insulation.
* Bathrooms have water-efficient fixtures.
* We ask our guests to walk (not drive) between cabins, to the bathhouse, etc, on Ash Grove property.
* Our clean, mountain water tastes great--bring a reusable water bottle and fill it here, rather than use bottled water.
* We provide 1 set of towels per guest, and exchange them every third day and change the bed linens once weekly, upon request
Our Mission Statement:
Ash Grove Cabins and Camping is dedicated to providing our guests with a relaxing getaway and a place to enjoy the spiritual quality that Nature provides. We treat our guests as family and are committed to furnishing everyone with a welcoming environment. We strive to make our guests' stays so pleasant that they will not want to leave, but when they must go, they will take a bit of Ash Grove's peace and spirit with them.
Our Favorite Non-Profits:
We also believe in helping others. Five of our favorite non-profits are Kiva (micro-loans to small business entrepreneurs in impoverished areas); Heifer International (helping families around the world become self-reliant by providing training and farm animals); The Haven (Brevard's shelter for the homeless); Friends for Life, a no-kill shelter and rescue group, specializing in senior & special needs animals; and Brevard Little Theatre, the official theatre of Transylvania County.
Click on a logo for more information about these worthy groups.